The Art Of Sushi - Advanced Sushi Rolling DVD
Take Your Sushi Skills to the Next Level and Learn to Make the Complex Rolls You Really Crave!
If you’re comfortable with sushi rolling basics, this video shows you exactly how to create mind-blowing sushi like Spider rolls, hand rolls, spicy scallops and more!
NuCulinary Asian Cooking School owner Naomi Kakiuchi and guest sushi chef Hajime Sato lead you step-by-step through the intricate aspects of advanced sushi rolling. Hajime, owner of Mashiko Japanese Restaurant and Fully Sustainable Sushi Bar in Seattle, Washington, is known for his irreverent and inventive takes on traditional sushi. In this video, he shares fresh ideas and classic techniques so you can make killer rolls in your own kitchen!
- A short refresher on making basic rolls (previous sushi rolling experience is recommended)
- Expert instruction for creating delicious advanced rolls including, crispy Spider and Tempura Shrimp rolls, beautiful Caterpillar and Rainbow rolls, Spicy Scallop, Tatemaki (vertical rolls), Temaki (cone shaped hand rolls), and more
- Complete recipes and ingredients list for all the rolls on this DVD
- Sushi chef secrets for making amazing tempura batter from scratch and cooking shrimp and soft shelled crab so they’re light and crisp
- Mashiko Japanese Restaurant and Fully Sustainable Sushi Bar's unique sushi su recipe for rolling with sashimi-style fish
- Bonus tracks on: Making fillings including spicy mayonaisse for scallops and tuna; choosing the right knife; cutting skills; and presenting your rolls beautifully
And it’s all backed by a 30 day,
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Run time: 64 minutes
+ $5.95 S & H
Buy these DVDs, take them home, and start rolling. If you aren’t completely satisfied, let me know and I’ll refund your money—no questions asked.
Don’t like to buy online? No problem! Give me a call at 206-932-3855 and you can place your order by phone.
Questions? Contact me.