The Art Of Sushi - Nigiri & Sashimi DVD
Are You a Serious Sushi Junkie Who’d Love to Enjoy Sushi Bar Quality Nigiri and Sashimi at Home?
Learn the secrets of choosing, preparing and serving perfectly sliced fish—normally reserved for experienced sushi apprentices only—in this step-by-step DVD!
When it comes to sushi, nothing takes more skill and technique than making amazing nigiri (to squeeze) and sashimi. Now you can look behind the scenes and discover a master’s secrets for choosing fresh fish, slicing large loins into fillets, then cutting small yet beautiful pieces to eat as is or perch on perfect balls of rice.
Watch and learn as NuCulinary Asian Cooking School owner Naomi Kakiuchi, and sushi chef Hajime Sato—owner of Mashiko Japanese Restaurant and Fully Sustainable Sushi Bar in Seattle, Washington—show you exactly how to prepare all your favorites including:
• Salmon (Sake) • Tuna (Maguro) • Yellow Tail (Hamachi) • Shrimp (Ebi) • Octopus (Tako) • Eel (Unagi) • Flying Fish Roe (Tobiko) • Scallop (Hotate/Kaibashira) • Kampachi (Amberjack)
This easy-to-follow video includes:
- Tips on choosing the best fish for eating raw (no more wondering or worrying!)
- How to store and prepare fish prior to, and after, cutting so it stays fresh
- Expert instruction in proper cutting techniques for the most popular fish eaten today so your sushi looks fantastic
- Recipes for authentic toppings to take your nigiri to the next level
- A lesson on how to choose and care for the tools of the trade—knives
- Secrets of cooking and seasoning rice for proper flavor along with Hajime’s recipe for perfect sushi rice from his popular Seattle restaurant
- Ideas on presenting beautiful sushi for your friends and family
- Bonus Track: How to make Gunkan Maki (Battleship Roll)
And it’s all backed by a 30 day,
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Run time: 83 minutes
+ $5.95 S & H
Buy these DVDs, take them home, and start rolling. If you aren’t completely satisfied, let me know and I’ll refund your money—no questions asked.
Don’t like to buy online? No problem! Give me a call at 206-932-3855 and you can place your order by phone.
Questions? Contact me.