The Art Of Sushi - Basic Sushi Rolling DVD
Making Sushi at Home Is Easy With the Authentic Family Recipes and Simple Instructions On this DVD
Especially because you're taught by NuCulinary Asian cooking school president Naomi Kakiuchi and her Mom Matsue.
In this fun, easy-to-follow instructional DVD you learn their family sushi secrets that have been handed down for generations. Plus, you get recipes for making the exact same sushi that graces the table at all their family celebrations.
Whether you've never rolled sushi in your life, or are looking to perfect your technique and refine your rolls and fillings, this DVD is for you.
- Step-by-step instructions for making Futomaki (Big Rolls), Hosomaki and Norimaki (Small rolls and appetizer rolls), Uramaki (Inside-out roll), and rolls made with Mamenori (soy wrappers).
- Naomi's O-Bachan's (Honorable Grandmother's) recipe for seasoned vinegar that is the secret to perfect sushi rice.
- Bonus tracks on preparing delicious sushi rice and fillings, and proper rolling technique.
- Complete recipes for making all the rolls on the DVD.
- Helpful tips from Naomi's mother for rolling beautiful sushi at home.
- Answers to common questions like: How to make your rolls tight, how much filling to use, how to cut your rolls, and more...
And it’s all backed by a 30 day,
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Run time: 42.5 minutes
+ $5.95 S & H
Buy these DVDs, take them home, and start rolling. If you aren’t completely satisfied, let me know and I’ll refund your money—no questions asked.
Don’t like to buy online? No problem! Give me a call at 206-932-3855 and you can place your order by phone.
Questions? Contact me.